1. The bicycle rides will be held according to the information provided in each description. Deviations are sometime necessary and are made at the discretion of the leader in accordance with company policies.
2. The company We Bike Athens provides clients with electric bicycles, a leader and helmets that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the client in the same condition at the end of the excursion.
3. Participants will be accompanied during the excursion by an accompanying person/leader.
4. In the event that a bike ride does not reach a minimum number of 2 participants, the service as defined within this agreement might not be provided and any deposit that has been made by the participant will be refunded in full.
5. The excursion will not take place in the case of (severely) adverse weather conditions or other cataclysmic catastrophes. In each of these cases, the company We Bike Athens maintains the right to use its own discretion when deciding the appropriateness of the excursion conducted. In the case that a bikeride does not take place due to extreme unpleasant weather conditions, your full amount will be refunded or upon request a new date may be selected on which you can participate in the tour. In scenario 2 (reschedule), no refund will be given.
6. In the case of the cancellation of a bike ride of any sort by We Bike Athens, for reasons other than those provided in the preceding two paragraphs, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, or, if the client so decides, the client will be entitled to participate in one subsequent tour scheduled in the following seven days after the cancellation. The replacement tour will be of equivalent value and duration. Should the client decide to participate in a substitute trip, they will renounce any refund claims that they were initially entitled to.
7. Participants of the eBike Ride affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the company We Bike Athens are waived. In particular, clients declare that: Participants must be present at the agreed tour meeting point. Refunds will not be provided to individuals that are not present at the agreed meeting time and place. A no-show will incur full cost or the loss of any pre-payment made for the tour.
8. They are able to ride a bike safely and within the limits of the law and they are of good riding health.
9. Participants in the eBike ride are required to practice common sense, prudence and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by the company during the tour, of which the participants agree to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions.
10. We Bike Athens waives all claims for damages made against them, and accepts no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties and equipment caused during bike rides.
11. The organization does not assume responsibility for loss of baggage, money, valuables or other items during the trip. Athens is very safe however you should take all appropriate measures to ensure that your belongings remain safe.
12. Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them by the company We Bike Athens with the exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participant. We reserve the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of keys.